Carron O Lodge
Carron Angus Cyril Oliver Lodge (born abt 1883 at Bruges, Belgium, died at London NW, 24 June 1910) was an English figure and landscape painter. The son of a barrister, he trained as an artist and exhibited at the Royal Academy between 1906 and 1910.
Lodge was the father of the black and white artist Francis Graham Lodge.
At the age of 27 Carron Lodge died at home from an overdose of sulphonal. At the time his wife Winifred was expecting their second child Cynthia Adrienne.
- Royal Academy
- Cat No. 1048 Commerce in 1906
- Cat No. 1453 The Good Samaritan in 1907
- New English Art Club in 1910
- Cat No. 65 The Path to the Monastery
- Cat No. 109 The King's Vision
- Cat No. 162 Nativity
- Royal Society of Artists, Birmingham (1)
- London Salon (6)
- 1907 at 9 Gatestone Rd, Upper Norwood, SE
- 1910 at 14 Belgrave Road, London NW (where he died)