Cal Northern School of Law
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011)|
|Cal Northern School of Law|
|Dean||Sandra L. Brooks|
|Location||Chico, CA, US
|Faculty||20 (Full-time and adjunct)|
|Bar pass rate||57% (4/7) (July 2011 1st time takers)|
Cal Northern School of Law is the only California law school north of Sacramento. Students earn a J.D. (Doctor of Jurisprudence) law degree in four years of night study, which fulfills the educational requirements to take the California Bar Examination for admission to the State Bar of California.
Bar pass rates
Cal Northern School of Law graduates have achieved the following bar examination pass rates (for first time takers) for California Accredited Law Schools (CALS) in the last few years:
- Rick Keene, former member of the California State Assembly
- Jonathan Skillman, Superior Court Judge, Tehama County
- Anthony R. Mallery, Superior Court Judge, Lassen County
- Cal Northern School of Law. The Princeton Review.
- "General Statistics Report: July 2011 California Bar Examination". California State Bar. December 28, 2011.
- Law Schools in California Accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners (CBE). State Bar of California. April 10, 2010.
- "ABA-Approved Law Schools by Year". ABA website. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- State Bar of California Bar Examination Statistics
- General Statistics Report July 2007 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2008 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2009 California Bar Examination
- General Statistics Report July 2010 California Bar Examination
|This law school related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|