CSX may refer to:
- CSX Transportation, a United States railroad company
- CSX Corporation, the above railroad system's parent company
- CompuStocx international components stock GmbH, a German memory module manufacturer company
- Cambodia Securities Exchange
- Shelby CSX, a limited-production performance automobile based on the Dodge Shadow
- Acura CSX, an entry-level luxury car from Acura, designed and sold in Canada
- the IATA airport code of Changsha Huanghua International Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.