CMOS (complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor) is a class of integrated circuits
CMOS may also refer to:
- Nonvolatile BIOS memory in a personal computer, historically known as CMOS and its battery
- An active pixel sensor or "CMOS sensor" in a digital camera
- The Chicago Manual of Style, a publishing style guide
- The Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society, a Canadian society dedicated to atmospheric and oceanic sciences
- Credence Systems (NASDAQ symbol "CMOS" until 2008), a semiconductor equipment manufacturer
- Contract Manufacturer Organization A company with customizable outsourced manufacturing capabilities.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language