|Type||Student Run Television|
|Owner||Boston University College of Communication|
Faculty Adviser - Christopher Cavalieri General Manager - Meredith Jacobson Programming Coordinators - Rosemary Mongeau and Erik Hinrichsen Marketing - Fuming Cao and Joe SobaloWebmaster - Chandler Philpott
|Launch date||February 22, 2006|
butv10 is a Student television station on cable TV on the campus of Boston University, seen on campus on cable channel 10. It produces original content for and by students, as well as alumni and faculty members. During the summer, its facilities are used by the college's Academy of Media Production. The station operates and is supported by the Boston University College of Communication.
Produced by butv10
- Bay State - Longest-running college soap opera originated in 1991.
- BU Tonight - Late night talk show.
- Co-Ed - Mockumentary-style sitcom about three boys and three girls living in an apartment together.
- Full Circle - University-related interviews and performances.
- Inside Boston - News magazine.
- Live at BU Central
- The Morning After
- Movie Reviews
- Offsides - Sports talk show.
- On That Point - Round table debate show covering politics and culture.
- Redstone Showcase - Films featured in the Redstone Film Festival.
- Shadows - Sci-fi/supernatural drama.
- Terrier Nation - Terrier sports highlights. This SportsCenter-style show covers everything Terrier related from ice hockey at Agganis Arena to soccer at Nickerson Field.
- The Wire - butv10's daily news wire; also webcasts at http://www.butv10.com/thewire
- Warren Towers - A documentary-style comedy about BU dorm life.
- Pop Showdown - Game show featuring trivia about music, movies, TV, pop culture, and BU related trivia.
- Welcome Back, Brotter - A Telly Award-winning sitcom about college losers.
Awards and recognition
- Cavalieri, Christophor. "butv10 wins 5th consecutive Telly Award". Boston University College of Communication.