Business School of Russian-Armenian Slavonic University (RAU)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2012)|
|RAU Business School|
|Business School of Russian-Armenian (Slavonic) University|
RAU Business School was formally established as a separate unit in 2008. Business School is a dynamically evolving, licensed educational institution in the field of business education and a member of the Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN), which employ modern approach to the methodology and quality in business education. The Business School offers academic postgraduate as well as professional business training and development programs. BS provides innovation-oriented business education and adheres to the best international standards in business education. The professors and teaching staff of the Business School are local and regional experts in their respective fields with both theoretical and practical knowledge and experience. During last three years Business School has established partner relations with several esteemed and world known institutions such as: University of Glasgow (Scotland); SBS Swiss Business School (Switzerland); Stockholm School of Economy (Riga branch); ISET (Georgia); Central European University (Slovakia); International University (Vienna); and many others in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and more than 40 biggest universities in Russia.
Mission of Business School
- Implementation of the best international methods and standards in the field of business education in Armenia.
- Comprehensive promotion of international standards in the field of professional training, retraining and increase qualification of local managerial staff.
- Raising the level of existing in Armenia standards in business education and correspond them to the higher international standards.
Purpose of Business School
Formation and development of an effective system of business education in Armenia, which will be much more correspond to the local market needs and would be able to provide best professional trainings, retraining and qualification improvement of managerial staff.
RAU Business School offers a variety of educational programs.
- MSc in International Corporate Finance & Banking (University of Glasgow)
- MSc in International Financial Analysis (University of Glasgow)
- MFin in International Finance & Financial Institutions (University of Glasgow)
Master of Business Administration
- General MBA (RAU)
- Marketing (SBS)
- Finance & Banks (SBS)
- Entrepreneurship (SBS)
- Human Resource Management (SBS)
- International Management(SBS)
- International Tourism Management (SBS)
- Corporate Training Courses
- Courses for TV & Radio Announcers
- Courses of Design