|— Town —|
|Elevation||231 m (758 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||GJ 4|
Budhana (Hindi: बुधना) is a small town, Block (country subdivision), Tehsil, a Nagar Panchayat and one of the Constituency of Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha in Muzaffarnagar district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Budhana is located at  It has an average elevation of 231 metres (757 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Budhana town had a population of 32,950. Males constitute 53% (17,416) of the population and females 47% (15,534). Budhana has an average literacy rate of 49%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 57% and female literacy of 40%. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Total population of Budhana Tehsil is 4,30,700 where Male population is 2,29,877 and Female population is 2,00,823.
Villages have agriculture as their mainstay. This area is Upper Doab region and very fertile being close to the Upper Ganges Canal. Main crops are wheat, sugarcane and mustard. People from the surrounding villages come to the Budhana for their buying and selling needs.
Bajaj Sugar Mill is just outside the town. It was completed on 31 Oct 2005 with a cost of Rs.150 Crores (USD 37.50 Million). It was inaugurated by the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- Chandni Wala Mandir - This oldest temple is situated in the heart of town.
- Nadi Wala Mandir - A beautiful temple situated at the bank of Hindon River.
- Yogpura Mandir - This oldest temple is situated in town.
- Shani Dham - A new temple in Yogpura Mandir.
- Thakur Dwara Mandir - This temple is situated in the main market.
- Badi Masjid (Jama Masjid)
- Hazrat Peer Shah Vilayat Saheb Dargha.
- Shri Sai Baba Imambargah and Roza-e-Masoomeen - Situated at Sai Kabarastan.
- Karbala - Roza-e-Imam Husain
- Shri 1008 Chandra Prabhu Digamber Jain Mandir - Near Main Market
- Shri 1008 Parshv Nath Digamber Jain Mandir - Kamal Talkies
- Shri Shwetamber Jain Sthanak -Behind Government Hospital
Near by places of religious importance:
- Peer Bhasana - A famous Peer which is situated in a nearby village, Bhasana.
- The fort of Begum Sumru is in the ruin position now. Badi Masjid & Eidgah were also constructed a long time back.
- Budhana is very nice place to live and there are lot of old and new colonies all around the town. Bara Bazaar and Chauta Bazaar areas are the old residential areas. Dayanand Nagar is a well developed colony.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Tiraha - This 3-way intersection is in the south-west corner of the town. One road goes inside the town, one for Baraut town and other one for Kandhla and Shamli towns. This junction is also known as 'Chungi' because here people had to pay the Toll tax or 'chungi' when they sent their goods to other states. This tax has been abolished now.
- Mahavir Chowk - This 3-way intersection is in the east corner of the town. One road goes to Muzaffarnagar City, one inside the town and other one towards Sabji Mandi (vegetable market) and old bus stand. This junction is also known as 'Ram Chhel Tiraha'.
- Dayanad Chowk- This is 4 way junction near Arya Samaj Mandir in south corner of town . One road goes to Baraut town,one goes to Kandhla Town, one go inside the town namely dayanand marg and one goes to chaudhary charan singh tiraha.
- Bharat Chowk - This 3-way intersection is in the west corner of the town. One Street goes inside the town for Bara Bazar.
Education and Colleges
- D.A.V. Degree College - College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University and offers Graduation and Post Graduation programmmes in Art.
- Kalyan Dev Mahavidyalya - Girls College. (Acts as extended campus for Baghra branch)
Senior Secondary Education
- Sharde Dham Inter College Budhana
- Rashtriya Inter College Budhana - Affiliated with Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (U.P. Board) provides the education from 6th to 12th standards in Commerce and Art streams.
- D.A.V. Public School - Affiliated with Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (U.P. Board) and (C.B.S.E. Board) provides the education from Nursery to 12th standards in Science, Commerce and Art streams.
- D.A.V. Inter College - Affiliated with Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (U.P. Board) provides the education from 6th to 12th standards in Science, Commerce and Art streams.
- Arya Kanya Senior Secondary School - Reputed Girls College offers education from 6th to 12th standards.
- Kalyan Dev Mahavidyalya - Girls College. 6th to 12th.
- Shri Digamber Jain Syadwad Kanya Vidyalaya -6th TO 12th.
Higher Secondary Education
- Sunrise Public School
- Ambika Junior High School
- Dayanand Bal Vidhalaya High School
- Mother Land Public School
- Aziz Fatima Public School
- Zaman Public School
- Himalya Public School
- F.D.Public School
- IPS Public School
- Vikash Inter College
- Shri Digamber Jain Syadwad Vidyalaya -Nursery to 5th.
Roadways bus service to Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Baraut, Shamli, Kandhla & Khatouli. For Shamli, private bus service is also available.
- India Transport Co.
- Choudhary Road Lines
- Kisan Transport Co.
- Dilshad Transport Co.
Villages in Budhana Tehsil
Basi khurd,Valli,Nasirpur,Adampur,Alawalpur, Alipur Aterana, Aliyarpur Dei, Aliyarpur Patti, Attali, Bahadurpur Garhi, Bahlolpur, Bahramgarh, Barkata, Baroda, Basdhara, Bawana, Bhasana, Bhora Kalan, Bhora Khurd, Biral, Bitawada, Budhana (NP), Budhana Bagar, Budhana Khadar, Chandheri, Chandpur, Dabal, Dhanayan, Dhindhaoli, Dinkarpur, Dulehra, Durganpur,Etawah, Fatehpur Kheri, Garhi Nawabad, Goela, Habeebpur Sikri, Haloli, Hariya Khera, Hazur Nagar, Husainabad Bhambara, Husainpur Kala, Inchaura, Itawa, Jaitpur, Jaula, Jeewna, Jogiya Khera, Kakra, Kalyanpur, Kamalpur, Kamruddeen Nagar, Kaserawa, Khabbarpur, Khanpur, Kheri Gani, Kheri Sundyan, Khizzarpur, Kilasa, Kuralasi, Kurawa, Kurthal, Kutubpur, Loi, Luhsana, Mahaljana, Mahammadpur Junardar, Mandawali Bangar, Mandawali Khadar, Mandwara, Mauhammadpur Raisingh, Mindkali, Morkukka, Mubarakpur, Mundbhar, Nagwa, Nijampur, Palda, Palri, Parasoli, Pura, Purbaliyan, Rajpur Chajpur, Rampur Aterna, Rasoolpur Jatan, Rasulpur Dabheri, Riawali Nagla, Rukanpur, Sadrudeen Nagar, Sarai, Satheri, Sauhonjani Bagan, Savtoo (Sahtu), Shahdabbar, Shahjuhdi, Shahpur, Shahpur (NP), Shahpur Basi, Shaoron, Shikarpur, Sisauli (NP), Sultanpur, Tanda Mazra, Toda, Ukawli, Umarpur, Vigyana, Garhi Shakwat Pur
City Municipal Board
- S.D.M. - Mr. Narender Singh
- Chairman - Mr. Jitendra Tyagi (From B.J.P.)
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Budhana
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- Star banna boring lagta hai, says 'Gangs of Wasseypur' actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui