British Standard Brass
British Standard Brass is an imperial unit based screw thread. It adopts the Whitworth thread form with a pitch of 26 threads per inch for all diameters. It is often wrongly called British Standard Brass but is not actually covered by a British Standard.
Nominal sizes are usually in the range 1⁄8 to 2 inches.
- British Standard Pipe (BSP)
- British Standard Whitworth
- National pipe thread (NPT)
- Unified Thread Standard (UTS, including UNC, UNF and UNEF)
- Terminology related to nuts and bolts, retrieved 2009-10-23.