Blaze of Glory (disambiguation)
- Not to be confused with Blades of Glory
Blaze of Glory is Jon Bon Jovi's first solo album.
Blaze of Glory may also refer to:
- Blaze of Glory (Flesh-n-Bone album), 2011 album by Flesh-n-Bone
- Blaze of Glory (Joe Jackson album), album by Joe Jackson
- "Blaze of Glory" (song), song by Jon Bon Jovi which hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1990
In other fields:
- Blaze of Glory: The Last Ride of the Western Heroes, four-issue Marvel Comics limited series published in 2000
- "Blaze of Glory" (DS9 episode), fifth season episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Blaze of Glory, a 2006 fantasy novel by Michael Pryor
- A Blaze of Glory, a 2012 historical novel by Jeff Shaara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.