Black ice (disambiguation)
|Look up black ice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black ice is hazardous frozen water.
Black ice or Black Ice may also refer to:
- Black Ice (poet), emcee and slam poet
- Black Ice (band), a deathrock band from Oakland, California
- Black Ice (album), an album released in 2008 by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, or a song on that album
- Black Ice World Tour: a world concert tour by AC/DC in support of the album
- Black ICE, lethal data protection mechanisms, originally used in Neuromancer by William Gibson but since widely adopted in the cyberpunk genre
- Land of Black Ice, an arctic wasteland in the Dungeons and Dragons World of Greyhawk campaign setting
- A Cavern of Black Ice, the first book in a series by J. V. Jones
- black ice, synchronized skating team from Ontario
- The Black Ice, a 1993 book written by Michael Connelly
- Black ice, a form of Congelation ice, transparent ice on lakes
- Black Ice (1992 film), a thriller shot in Winnipeg
- Black Ice (1994 film), by Stan Brakhage
- Black Ice (2007 film), a Finnish film
- Black Ice (novel), a 1997 novel by Lucy Sussex
- Black Ice (memoir), a 1991 memoir by American author Lorene Cary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.