|Look up biscuit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biscuit is a small baked product; the exact meaning varies markedly in different parts of the world.
Biscuit, literally meaning "twice baked," may also refer to:
- Biscuit (bread) (in North America), a small round of leavened quick bread that is tender, moist, and thick
- Beaten biscuit, a hard variety of North America biscuit, similar to hardtack
- Bisquick a baking mix originally intended to use for making biscuits quickly
- Cookie, a small, round, crisp, dry, and flat piece of flour confectionery
- Cracker (food), a crisp, dry, thin, and savory flour wafer
- Biscotti, Italian biscuits
- Hardtack, a simple dough made from flour, water, and salt
- Dog biscuit, a hard, dry cracker that is a type of dog food
Last modified on 27 February 2013, at 11:46
↑Jump back a section
- Biscuit, a fictional dog who is a character of the I Can Read! series of children's books
- Bisquits, a 1991 EP by African American funk metal band Living Colour
- Biscuit Krueger, character of the manga and anime Hunter x Hunter
- Bisque (pottery), a fired piece of unglazed ceramic ware
- Biscuit joiner, a woodworking tool used to join two pieces of wood together
- Biscuit Fire, a 2002 wildfire that took place in the Siskiyou National Forest
- Biscuit (Drinking Game), a drinking game originating in France using a pair of standard dice
- Mattress, a mat or pad, usually placed atop a bed
- Montgomery Biscuits, a minor league baseball team
- Marques Hagans, a nickname for the football player from the St. Louis Rams
- John Cage (character), a nickname for a fictional character in the television show Ally McBeal, played by Peter MacNicol
- "Biscuit," a song by Portishead from their 1994 album Dummy
- "Biscuits," a song by Ghostface Killah from his album The Pretty Toney Album
- Feces, particularly with the slang phrase "making a biscuit"
- Kneading (cats), an activity common to all domestic cats that is sometimes referred to with the slang phrase "making biscuits"
- The Biskitts, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon featuring anthropomorphic dogs
- Biskit, an open source software package written in Python code
- Biskits, was the name of a restaurant chain in Florida that was bought out by Bojangles' Famous Chicken n' Biscuits
- Soggy biscuit, a group masturbation game
- The Biscuit, a card carried by the current U.S. President containing the Gold Codes, the authorization codes needed to launch nuclear weapons
- Biscuits, another name for methadone
- Chuck Biscuits, a drummer
- Biscuit or vinyl biscuit, vinyl material before it is pressed into a gramophone record
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.