Binning may refer to:
|Look up binning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Binning (surname)
- William of Binning, 13th century Cistercian monk and abbott
- Lord Binning is a subsidiary title of the Earls of Haddington; holders include:
Binning is often used as a synonym to grouping or classification.
- Data binning: a data pre-processing technique.
- Binning (Metagenomics): the process of classifying reads into different groups or taxonomies.
- Product binning: in semiconductor device fabrication, the process of categorizing finished products.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.