Best Friends Getting Sorted
|Best Friends Getting Sorted|
|Series||Best Friends Series|
|Genre(s)||Young adult literature|
|Publisher||Piccadilly Press Ltd.|
|Publication date||February 28, 1999|
|Preceded by||Best Friends Together|
|Followed by||Best Friends in Love|
Best Friends Getting Sorted is the second part of the Best Friends series by Rosie Rushton. It was published in 1999 by Piccadilly Press Ltd.
Chloe receives an e-mail from Jack. He’s got a surprise for her. Soon, she meets him in shopping centre. They're going to go to a club with Chloe's friends. Unfortunately, she sees him kissing another girl. Chloe decides to talk to his sister, Natalie, who explains her that, Jack doesn't treat anyone seriously. Chloe asks Jack to go ice-skating with her on Christmas. During their conversation, she breaks up with him.
Jasmin has a date with Sanjay in the museum. Unfortunately, her mother doesn't let her go there. Sanjay is upset and he thinks that, Jasmin doesn't like him. When they meet at schools, Jasmin tells him she loves him and they become a couple. Jasmin tells her mother that, she's going to be in football team at school. But she has dates with Sanjay then, and when Jasmin's mother discovers it, she isn't angry, because she knows that she was wrong about him.
Nick is still in love with Chloe and he believes that, she'll change her opinion about Jack. Unfortunately, he arrives to Leeds. Nick's mother has got problems with debts, which are still growing. His grandmother blames Nick's dad and he has enough. He runs away from home and he meets Sinéad, who wants help with homework. Nick organises football team at Lockbridge. Sinéad is in it, too, because she wants to be closer to Nick.
Sanjay's father still thinks that computer animation is stupid idea for his son's future. He still wants him to be a lawyer and he invites some of his own friends, who usually ask Sanjay about his future. Sanjay brings Rani for ice-skating with his friends. Sinéad is taking care of her and they're friends.
Still in love with Nick, Sinéad tries to get closer to him. Chloe helps her with choosing new clothes. Unfortunately, he still loves Chloe, but when they're ice-skating, ho holds her hand. Suddenly Sinéad breaks her ankle. Nick offers her to organise cheerleaders for football team, because Sinéad won't train for several months.
- Chloe Sanderson - Suzy Sanderson's daughter. She's pretty and wears fashionable clothes. She was Jack Kempton's girlfriend, but she broke up with him, because he lied.
- Jasmin Johnson - Chloe's friend. Her mother thinks that black girl should have friends of her race only. She's Sanjay's girlfriend.
- Nick Bowen - sportsman. He loves Chloe. He organises a football team at Lockbridge.
- Sanjay Fraser - he loves computer animation. He's Jasmin's boyfriend.
- Sinéad Flaherty - Chloe's friend. She loves Nick. She was in his football team, but she broke her ankle.
- Suzy Sanderson - Chloe's mother, TV presenter.
- Edward Sanderson - Chloe's father, .
- Josephine Johnson – Jasmin’s mother.
- Harry Johnson – Jasmin’s father.
- Jenny Bowen – Nick’s mother. She works in Johnson’s café.
- Joan Andrews – Nick’s grandmother.
- Duncan Fraser – Sanjay’s father, he’s a scientist.
- Dipti Fraser – Sanjay’s mother. She’s a scientist and she writes books.
- Rani Fraser – Sanjay’s little sister. She’s got Down syndrome.
- Kathleen Flaherty – Sinéad’s mother.
- Shaun Flaherty – Sinéad’s father.
- Erin Flaherty – Sinéad’s little sister.
- Jack Kempton – Chloe’s sweetheart. He’s handsome, but He doesn’t treat any girl seriously.
- Natalie – Jack’s sister.
- Nathan Reed - Suzy Sanderson’s boss.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language