Bergerac or de Bergerac may refer to:
- Bergerac, Dordogne, a French market town
- Cyrano de Bergerac, a French dramatist and duelist
- Cyrano de Bergerac (play), a French play of 1897 based around the life of the dramatist
- several film adaptations of the play, see Cyrano de Bergerac
- Bergerac (TV series), a British television detective show set in Jersey
- Jacques Bergerac (born 1927), former French actor
- Bergerac wine, a French wine AOC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.