|Full name||Benjamin Michael S. Fairclough|
|Date of birth||18 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Nottingham, England|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Current club||Boston United|
|2009||→ Ilkeston Town (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:26, 24 March 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Fairclough signed for Notts County after impressing during a pre-season trial, having previously been at local rivals Nottingham Forest. He made his debut for Notts County at home to Doncaster Rovers, in the 1–0 win in League Cup on 12 August 2008. In 2009, Fairclough went on a short term loan to Ilkeston Town.
On 10 May 2010, it was announced that he had been released by Notts County along with seven other players.
He then signed for Hinckley United on 7 August 2010.
Ahead of the 2011-2012 season he linked up with Eastwood Town, but he was out of favor and football was hard to come by. In September 2011 the pacy forward joined Boston United. He had a slow start at the club but eventually settled in and has become a fans favorite among the pilgrims supporters. 
- "Search 1761 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 2012-06-26.
- "Notts seal Fairclough swoop". Notts County F.C. official website. 2008-08-06. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Notts County 1–0 Doncaster (aet)". BBC Sport. 2008-08-12. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Notts County release eight out-of-contract players". BBC Sport. 2010-05-10. Archived from the original on 13 May 2010. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- "Fairclough signs for Hinckley". Hinckley United official website. 2010-08-07. Retrieved 2010-08-08.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|