|Look up barf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barf may refer to:
- Vomit (medically, emesis)
- Barf (Lake District), a hill in Cumbria, England
- Barf (soap), a line of soaps made by the Paxan company of Iran
- Barf, a half-man, half-dog character in the movie Spaceballs, played by John Candy
- Barf (album), a 2000 album by Farhad Mehrad
BARF may refer to,
- BARF Diet, bones and raw food diet for pets
- BARF, in chemistry, the tetra-aryl borate non-coordinating anion [B[3,5-(CF3)2C6H3]4]−, commonly abbreviated as [BArF4]−
- Bay Area Rock Fest, a music festival in the San Francisco Bay Area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language