|Region||Far North Province|
|Native speakers||13,000 (1987)|
- Raymond G. Gordon, Jr, ed. 2005. Ethnologue: Languages of the World. 15th edition. Dallas: Summer Institute of Linguistics.
- Ethnologue entry for Bana
- Erica Hofmann. 1990. "A Preliminary Phonology of Bana," University of Victoria MA thesis.
Last modified on 1 March 2013, at 06:01
↑Jump back a section
- Map of Bana language from the LL-Map Project
- Information on Bama language from the MultiTree Project
|This Cameroon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Biu-Mandara language is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|