|Born||1951 (age 61–62)
|Medium||Stand-up, television, writing|
|Genres||Character comedy, observational comedy, wit, satire, political satire, black comedy, sarcasm|
|Subject(s)||American culture, American English, everyday life, philosophy, human behavior, American politics, religion, psychology, pop culture, family|
Hamilton has made a number of appearances on The Tonight Show and has written for television series such as The Richard Pryor Show and Laugh-In. Hamilton is also a syndicated comedy columnist.
- "Argus Hamilton". The New York Times.
- Richard Zoglin (January 30, 2008). "Comedy at the Edge Excerpt". Time.
- "Argus Hamilton". All American Speakers.
- Dana Feldman (November 19, 2012). "Boot camp for tickling funny bone". The Chicago Tribune.
- "Carson, even in retirement, casts long shadow". CNN. May 22, 2002.
- Thomas K. Arnold (October 3, 1987). "Would-be Comics Try To Beat Down Door To Fame". The Los Angeles Times.
- Argus Hamilton. "The News in Zingers". Jewish World Review.
- "Comedian Hamilton Added To Daily Reporter Line Up". The Daily Reporter. July 29, 2003.
Last modified on 25 April 2013, at 14:03
↑Jump back a section
- Official website
- Argus Hamilton at the Internet Movie Database
- Argus Hamilton on Facebook
- Argus Hamilton on Twitter
|This comedy or humor related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|