|Look up anorexia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anorexia may refer to:
- Anorexia (symptom), the symptom of poor appetite whatever the cause
- Anorexia nervosa, an eating disorder of excessive weight loss and usually undue concern about body shape
- Anorexia mirabilis, teenagers (usually girls) who would starve themselves, sometimes to the death, for the sake of piety and self consciousness.
- Sexual anorexia, a lack of "appetite" for romantic-sexual interaction
- Anorexia Nervosa (band) a French symphonic black metal band
- Anorexia Nervosa, a two-part album consisting of Anorexia (album) and Nervosa (album), by the band Showbread
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.