Anne Elizabeth Moore
Anne Elizabeth Moore is an editor, artist, and author of Unmarketable: Brandalism, Copyfighting, Mocketing and the Erosion of Integrity, and Hey Kidz, Buy This Book: A Radical Primer on Corporate and Governmental Propaganda and Artistic Activism for Short People.
From November 2007 to February 2008, Moore taught self-publishing to 32 girls at a high school in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. She later described their creations in Cambodian Grrrl: Self-Publishing in Phnom Penh, and created an in-depth exhibition of her students' work, Holle Cambodia, at Threewalls Gallery in Chicago.
In 2009 Columbia College’s Center for Book & Paper Arts presented a retrospective exhibition of Ms. Moore's zine art from 1998-2008.
She was the founding editor of Best American Comics as well as co-publisher and editor of Punk Planet, and managing editor of The Comics Journal. She teaches Visual and Critical Studies at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Amazon.com: Unmarketable: Brandalism, Copyfighting, Mocketing, and the Erosion of Integrity (9781595581686): Anne Elizabeth Moore: Books
- Amazon.com: Hey Kidz! Buy This Book: A Radical Primer on Corporate and Governmental Propaganda and Artistic Activism for Short People (9781932360356): Anne Elizabeth Moore, Me...
- The Olympic (shell) games - Sports
- Among the Republican thugs - News Features
- In Condemnation of Opting In - In These Times
- Operation Pocket Full of Wishes | | AlterNet
- Write or wrong - Art & Design - Time Out Chicago
- GRITtv: Anne Elizabeth Moore: Striking in Cambodia - YouTube
- Holle Cambodia, Dispatch & The Tract House :: archives :: threewalls
- Print culture from 1889 to the present | News | Chicago Journal
- Best American Comics Home Page
- Punk Planet - ZineWiki - the history and culture of zines, independent media and the small press
- Punk Planet Forever - Soulseeking - Stylus Magazine
- Review of Unmarketable in Mother Jones
- Review of Unmarketable in Los Angeles Times
- Forbes. com
- Albany Times Union