Anna Karenina (disambiguation)
Anna Karenina is a novel by Leo Tolstoy.
Anna Karenina may also refer to:
Film and television
- Anna Karenina (1915 film), an American version starring Danish actress Betty Nansen
- Anna Karenina (1918 film), a Hungarian version starring Irén Varsányi
- Anna Karenina (1935 film), starring Greta Garbo and Fredric March and directed by Clarence Brown
- Anna Karenina (1948 film) starring Vivien Leigh, Ralph Richardson and directed by Julien Duvivier
- Anna Karenina (1967 film), a Russian version directed by Alexander Zarkhi
- Anna Karenina (1985 film), a TV Movie starring Jacqueline Bisset and Christopher Reeve, directed by Simon Langton
- Anna Karenina (1997 film), the first US version to be filmed on location in Russia, directed by Bernard Rose and starring Sophie Marceau and Sean Bean
- Anna Karenina (soundtrack), the soundtrack of the 1997 film
- Anna Karenina (2012 film), a British adaptation directed by Joe Wright and starring Keira Knightley, Jude Law and Matthew Macfadyen
- Anna Karenina (1977 TV serial), a 10-episode BBC adaptation
- Anna Karenina (1996 TV series), a television series aired by GMA Network
- Anna Karenina (2013 TV series), the remake of the 1996 TV series also aired by GMA Network
Theatre, ballet, and opera
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.