Anatomy is the biological science concerned with the structure of living things
|Look up anatomy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anatomy may also refer to:
- Human anatomy, the biological science concerned with the structure of the human body
- Anatomy (film), released in 2000, a German horror film
- Anatomy 2, released in 2003, the sequel to the film Anatomy
- Amatory anatomy, a style of English poetry
- The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek, the second full-length album by Christian rock band Relient K
- "Anatomy", a song by The Devil Wears Prada from the album Zombie EP
- "Anatomic", a song by the Afro Celt Sound System from the album Volume 5: Anatomic
- Project Anatomy (also Integration Anatomy) a project planning and follow-up tool that visualizes the dependencies between project results in (complex) development projects
- System Anatomy a systems development tool that visualizes the dependencies between system capabilities in (complex) systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.