|Full name||Juan Alfredo Torres González|
|Date of birth||31 May 1931|
|Place of birth||Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in La Experiencia, Zapopan, Jalisco, Torres began playing youth football with local side Club Imperio. He joined Club Atlas at age 16, and would spend nearly twenty years playing for the club. He also participated in the first match held at Estadio Jalisco on 31 January 1960.
After he retired from playing football in 1970, Torres became a manager. He led Atlas on several occasion, helping the club gain promotion to the Primera in the 1971–72 and 1978–79 seasons.
- 1954 FIFA World Cup Switzerland
- Esquivel, Rigoberto J. (15 April 2010). "Un 'Pistache' rojinegro, pero cerca de ser Chiva" ['Pistachio' was a red-and-black, but almost was a Chiva] (in Spanish). Medio Tiempo.
- "El Jalisco cumple 50 años" [The Jalisco turns 50] (in Spanish). El Informador. 29 January 2010.
- García, Jaime (1 February 2010). "Alfredo "Pistache" Torres abrió la gloria en el Estadio Jalisco" [Alfredo "Pistachio" Torres opened the glory at the Jalisco Stadium] (in Spanish). El Occidental.
- Rosas, Sergio Luis (13 April 2011). "Recuerdos del Ayer" [Memories of yesterday] (in Spanish). El Siglo de Torreon.