Aks in Urdu means reflection, and may refer to:
- Aks (film), a Bollywood movie released in 2001
- Aks (album), a music album released by Lucky Ali in 2000
- Aks (2011 TV series), a television serial on Hum TV in 2011
- Aks (2012 TV series), a television serial on ARY Digital in 2012
In other contexts, aks may refer to:
- Aks 13000, or Aks 13, part of the Norwegian resistance movement in World War II
- "Aks," a metathesis of "ask" in African American Vernacular English
As an abbreviation, AKS may refer to:
- AKS, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "general stores issue ship"; see also Stores ship
- AKS Inc, a propeller manufacturer
- AKS Co., Ltd. (株式会社AKS Kabushiki Gaisha Ei Kei Esu ), AKB48's talent agency
- AKS, the United States Navy abbreviation for "general stores issue ship"
- The AKS-47 variant of the AK-47 assault rifle
- The AKS primality test, a deterministic primality-proving algorithm
- In card-playing, "Ace-King suited", also known in Texas Hold 'Em by the nickname "Big Slick"; see "Ace higher card" at List of playing-card nicknames#Texas hold 'em pocket card nicknames
- The Academic Karelia Society, a Finnish elitist nationalist and Finno-Ugric activist organization active from 1922 to 1944
- The Academy of Korean Studies a South Korean research and educational institute which conducts deep research on Korean culture
- The Ajtai–Komlós–Szemerédi sorting network, an abstract mathematical model of a network of wires and comparator modules that is used to sort a sequence of numbers
- AK Steel Holding Company, an S&P 500 (NYSE:AKS) steel manufacturer based in the United States
- EMS Synthi AKS, an analog synthesizer
- Politiets Aktionsstyrke, a Danish special-task police force
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.