May 7, 1987 |
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Life and career
Bryant was born in Phoenix, Arizona where she graduated from Xavier College Preparatory in 2005. After Xavier, Bryant attended and graduated from Columbia College in Chicago. She has performed with iO Chicago, The Second City and the Annoyance Theatre. She was a writer and ensemble member for both "Sky's the Limit, Weather Permitting" and "We're All In This Room Together" on the Second City e.t.c. Stage.
- Morgan, the co-host of "Girlfriends Talk Show," very insecure in her friendship with co-host Kyra (Cecily Strong).
- "Cast Bios". Aidy Bryant. NBC. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Metz, Nina (September 10, 2012). "Aidy Bryant, Tim Robinson, Cecily Strong join cast of 'SNL'". Chicago Tribune.
- Levin, Gary (September 10, 2012). "'Saturday Night Live' adds three new cast members". USA Today.
- "‘Saturday Night Live’ adds 3 performers for upcoming season after departures of Wiig, Samberg". The Washington Post (The Associated Press). September 10, 2012.