AgPro Industrial, Saskatoon
|— Neighborhood —|
|Sask Wheat Pool (old Agpro) Terminal|
|Suburban Development Area||Confederation SDA|
|• Type||Municipal (Ward )|
|• Administrative body||Saskatoon City Council|
|Time zone||UTC (UTC-6)|
|City of Saskatoon Neighborhoods|
AgPro Industrial is an industrial subdivision located in west Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Located in the Confederation SDA along 11th Street East. 11th street provides westerly access to Sk Hwy 7, the highway to Delisle. Travel east along 11th Street provides access to Circle Drive which currently circumvents Saskatoon to the west, north and east, and development is progressing to complete the connection to the south as well.
The AgPro Grain Terminal, formerly known as the Canadian Government Elevators, is located within this subdivision and is, as of 2012, the major commercial operation in the subdivision. As of January 2002, the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP) absorbed all of the AgPro Grain. It now (2012) operates under the Viterra brand. The building itself has been a Saskatoon landmark since the 1930s. Kramer Ltd., a machinery dealership for Caterpillar, is also in this area.
|Sk Hwy 7||Circle Drive|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: AgPro Industrial|
- Bill Barry, Geographic Names of Saskatchewan (Regina: People Places Publishing, 2005)
- John Duerkop, Saskatoon's History in Street Names (Saskatoon: Purich Publishing, 2000)
- "Sask Wheat Pool absorbs AgPro operations". Canola Council of Canada - Growing Great 2015. Retrieved 2008-05-11.
- City of Saskatoon · Departments · Community Services · City Planning · ZAM Maps
- Populace Spring 2006
- City of Saskatoon - Local Area Plans