1811 in Ireland
- 21 January - James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Abercorn, politician and twice Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (died 1885).
- 10 March - Yankee Sullivan, bare knuckle fighter and boxer (died 1856).
- 11 November - John Egan, businessman and politician in Ottawa (died 1857).
Full date unknown
Last modified on 1 August 2012, at 11:20↑Jump back a section
- Moody, T. W.; Martin, F. X., ed. (1967). The Course of Irish History. Cork: Mercier Press. p. 374.
- Corcoran, T., ed. (1916). "A.D. 1813: First Report of the Society for Promoting the Education of the Poor of Ireland (The 'Kildare Place Society')". State Policy in Irish Education, A.D. 1536 to 1816, exemplified in documents. Dublin: Fallon. pp. 203–7. Retrieved 2012-08-01.